It’s a no-punches pulled, real - deal program offering advice on everything - on choosing the Bar as a career including succeeding in
pupillage interviews. Drawing on the experience and expertise from our expert team of lawyers - this unique insider view removes the
mystery from a competitive and daunting process. The Path to Pupillage Program aims to equip law students regardless of background, with the knowledge and skills necessary for success at legal practice
Employers receive hundreds of CVs each year from undergraduates trying to land a job, especially when they are a top law firm, investment bank or a cool tech company. What is “personal branding” about and how do you go about building your own powerful personal brand? This session will introduce you to some principles behind personal branding such as values, passions and skills to help you build your own personal brand.
Resume and Acing Your Interviews:
- 10 seconds is all the time an employer takes to decide if a resume is worth keeping or pass on it!
- Can your Resume pass the 10 sec test?
- What do law firms look for in a Resume when they are hiring?
- Do I need to include a cover letter?
- How long should that be?
- How can I ace my interviews?
- Come for a hands-on session and get tips on effective resume Writing and Interview Skills