This class aims to provide knowledge and the understanding to evaluate key areas of civil practice ranging from pre-trial process to alternative dispute resolution. Students will be taught to look at interim issues as well as the treatment of interim applications.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the court structure and an understanding of the procedures that must be observed
- Demonstrate an understanding of the manner in which parties are required to set out
- and verify the factual basis of their respective cases
- Understand the procedure in cases involving three or more parties including a sound
- knowledge of the rules and procedures relating to multiple causes of action